maanantai 22. marraskuuta 2010

Long pause in blogging




Oops! Two months and no updates. What I've done since September:
- play Civ V
- play Fallout: New Vegas
- made a video trailer in YouTube (not public yet)
- complete BoS in mod
- complete Super mutants in mod
- halfway completed Ghoultown

So fun and fun. Late nights, both playing games and working on the mod.

The Brotherhood of Steel and super mutants are opposing factions. You can assist both and still continue the main quest. Currently BoS has more for you to do, but let's see... you never know.

When I'm writing this blog the mod is 82-83% complete. Which means that there is still one area / faction to be done plus the ending (final 10%). I find it more and more difficult to "close" the project. My goal is to get a release done by end of year. Sadly it will not have everything originally planned, but that just means that I will keep updating the mod next year... or start a new project with FO community.

The screenshots show the airfield. It looked great when I completed it, now after playing New Vegas, it just looks small :-)

Next topic: super mutants. Finally.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti